Saturday, October 27, 2007

Please allow me to introduce myself...


I'm a man of wealth and taste. Well, actually, I'm a musician. An obscure musician. I like it that way. I've been a musician as long as I can remember, and played my first professional gig at the age of fifteen, in Cheyenne, Wyoming late summer, 1968.

I've had my ups and downs, day gigs have come and gone occasionally, but I've had some incredible luck along the way. I had some experiences that will stay with me forever.

Maybe I'll write about those experiences now and then, maybe not. Putting my name in Google will give you an idea. What I want to do with this blog is have a space to comment on the state of the music biz, what I'm doing currently musically, maybe I'll post some recipes.

I think I've been going off-topic a bit too much on my current blog at Mamborama.com, so I can rant and rave here, and who cares? Mamborama, by the way, is an experiment that I've been working on extremely hard for over eight years now. Cuban music is the bomb.

No comments: